Have you been using AutoCAD for a long time. If yes, then you know where well how to repeat previous commands. However, for those who are new to AutoCAD there are a number of ways to activate the previous commands. Some are listed below, hope you know some and may be some are new to you. Happy Learning
Repeat Previous Command in AutoCAD
- Right Mouse Click and click on the First Option (which is usually the previous command)
- Right Mouse Click and select the Recent Input (from the second drop down menu, select the first option which is usually the previous command)
- Press the Enter Key (Repeats the Previous Command)
- Press the Space Bar Key (Repeats the Previous Command)
Apart from all the above options you can also make use of the Up arrow to scroll through your previous commands in backwards order.
For example, suppose that you use the following commands:
Then you can do the following:
- Press the Up arrow once to display the CIRCLE command on the command line and in the Dynamic Input tooltip.
- Press the UP arrow twice to display the ARC command on the command line and in the Dynamic Input tooltip.
- Press the UP arrow three times display the LINE command on the command line and in the Dynamic Input tooltip.
When you see the command that you want to use, just press Enter to execute it.
Now Read the same article on your tablet / phone