AutoCAD although started its presence way back in 1982, today it has got re-branded into AutoCAD 360 which is the foundation tool for cloud based drawing. It has got transformed into a simple, intuitive and collaborative tool. Yes that’s true the recent AutoCAD WS app is now renamed to AutoCAD 360 app with many more new features.
AutoCAD 360 App
AutoCAD 360 App, is a free, easy-to-use mobile drawing and drafting app that extends the power of CAD beyond the desktop. AutoCAD 360 offers viewing, editing, and sharing of CAD drawings, simplifying on-site redlining, as-built documentation, and design review and approval. Adding an optional Autodesk® AutoCAD® 360 Pro plan further expands the power of the free app, bringing additional capabilities to the field.
This is available in the itunes and google play store
Watch a Video on AutoCAD 360 Mobile App
AutoCAD 360 Pro Mobile App Plans
- New Drawings Creation – In addition to uploading existing drawings, users can now start new projects from scratch within AutoCAD 360 app.
- Large File Size Support – The ability to work with increased file sizes allows users to open and work with more complex drawings and designs.
- Connectivity to Third Party Storage – Directly connect AutoCAD 360 with popular third-party storage options such as Dropbox, Box, and more.
- Block Palette – Easily drag and place blocks into drawings from the drawing’s block collection.
- New Tools – Users can take advantage of advanced layer management, properties and attributes, drawing coordinates, additional storage space, and much more.
- Priority Support – Top priority support offers faster responses to questions.
AutoCAD 360 Access
AutoCAD 360 Access can be obtained from https://app.autocad360.com/
We will learn more about it in the later posts