Let’s look at the steps in 2014 AutoCAD Installation. This release of AutoCAD has many new features in place and we will look more about it the coming posts. Now for Installation.
Before we look at the AutoCAD Installation, its essential to know what are the ways by which we can download AutoCAD/ Purchase AutoCAD.
AutoCAD Software can now be downloaded in many ways few are listed below.
- Download AutoCAD Software from Trail Website – Click Here
- Download AutoCAD Software from ADN Website – ( In case you are an ADN Member ) – Click Here
- Download AutoCAD Software from Students Site – Click Here
AutoCAD 2014 Software can be purchased from Amazon Website Best Offer and Deal ( Limited Time )
- AutoCAD Software for PC with 1 year Subscription – $ 4600 – Click Here to purchase ( April 22, 2013 )
- AutoCAD Software for PC upgrade from 1 to 6 previous versions – $ 3,430 ( 2008 – 2013 ) – Click Here to purchase ( April 22, 2013 )
- AutoCAD LT Software for PC with 1 year Subscription – $ 1,200 – Click Here to purchase ( April 5, 2013)
- AutoCAD LT Software for PC upgrade – $ 840 – Click Here to purchase ( April 5, 2013 )
Now let’s look at installing AutoCAD
After downloading from any one of the sites, unpacked ready to install AutoCAD will be as shown below
As similar to the earlier installations of AutoCAD like AutoCAD 2013, AutoCAD 2012 – AutoCAD 2014 too is the same. As seen above, we can create a deployment which helps in installation of AutoCAD from a server based computer. Install tools & utilities helps us to install necessary tools required for AutoCAD, see below
In case of tools and utilities – we can configure Network license Manager, Autodesk CAD Manager tools and of course content service in AutoCAD.
Now let’s look at regular installation of AutoCAD, after selection of country as seen below, the installation of AutoCAD continues
Now the trial installation of AutoCAD continues with 30 day selection
Now after selecting trial, the installation now continues with AutoCAD and Autodesk ReCap installation.
Trail Install continues with installation of all the 13 modules.
Some artistic imagery are shown below during installation. wonderful.
SO, in our next post we will learn more about AutoCAD.