AutoCAD 2013 updates and service packs have been added by Autodesk since March 2012. In case you missed some updates or Service Packs, its time to check them below and update your AutoCAD 2013 so that you don’t lag in your productivity.
This post gets updated automatically when new updates are added by Autodesk related to AutoCAD 2013.
- Autodesk MASSPROP Hotfix
- Autodesk 3Dconnexion Hotfix
- AutoCAD 2013 Service Pack 1.1
- Hotfix – Persistent Autodesk Sync error in the system tray
- Autodesk Sync 2013 Service Pack 1
- 2013: Autodesk Point Cloud Hotfix
- Autodesk IPv4 Network License Manager for Windows
- Autodesk IPv6 Network License Manager for Windows
In case you are not able to see these updates in your mobile / tablet – I would suggest you to visit the blog to know more about this post.