This hotfix is for users that have a persistent Autodesk Sync error in their System Tray. Persistent errors can occur when uploading settings or files through publish and save to Autodesk 360. Errors can also happen if you choose to automatically copy to the cloud.
Please consult the readme document for installation instructions. Be sure to install the correct update (32-bit or 64-bit) for your software.
|Autodesk Sync hot fix (32-bit) (exe – 943Kb)|
|Autodesk Sync hot fix (64-bit) (exe – 1026Kb)|
[note]Working Procedure :[/note]
NOTE: You must have administrative privileges on your Microsoft Windows operating system to complete the installation process. It is also recommended that you reboot your system before applying
1. On the computer where the affected product is installed:
a. Sign out from Autodesk 360
b. Close all running software applications.
2. Navigate to the Autodesk Sync installation folder ([Program Files]AutodeskAutodesk Sync) and find the following files:
3. Right click on each one of the files and select Properties.
4. For Windows XP, click on the Version tab and for Windows Vista and Windows 7, click on the Details tab.
5. Check that the file version is “184.108.40.206” or lower.
6. Rename the following files:
“AdSync.exe” to “AdSync.exe.org”
“Http.dll” to “Http.dll.org”
“SyncronizationService.dll” to “SyncronizationService.dll.org”
7. Download the hotfix that matches your operating system to a location on your local drive.
64 bit operating system, use “AutodeskSync_HotfixR101_x64.exe”
For 32 bit operating system, use “AutodeskSync_HotfixR101_x86.exe”
8. To install, double click the self‐extracting .EXE file.
9. Verify the version of all three files are updated to “220.127.116.11”
10. Start application, log into Autodesk 360 and verify that it is running.
You can restore applications to the previous state by removing “AdSync.exe”, “Http.dll” and
“SyncronizationService.dll”. Then rename:
“AdSync.exe.org” back to “AdSync.exe”
“Http.dll.org” back to “Http.dll”
“SyncronizationService.dll.org” back to “SyncronizationService.dll”